A lot happens in four years. Couples can meet, get engaged, and married in four years. Students can start their first day of school and be graduating in four years.
Four years ago I was working my first job out of college and living in Sacramento. So much has changed since then! I live in a new city, have new friends and I know new things. Many other things have changed in the last four years and I thought it would be fun to make a list looking at what was going on four years ago in 2013.
- Barack Obama was President.
- Jennifer Lawrence trips on her way to the stage to accept the Academy Award for Best Actress
- Disney’s Frozen came out and the song Let It Go got stuck in all our heads
- Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina becomes Pope Francis
- The Supreme Court strikes down the Defense of Marriage Act
- We are all shocked by the Boston Marathon Bombing
- Red Wedding. enough said.